Social media has emerged more than just being an application, it has become a platform for people a place of validation. If we go back a few years, we will realize how it has changed its purpose. More than a source of entertainment, it is a platform for career development and self-growth. Many people build a potential career out of it, thus social media has given such people recognition and earnings to sustain a living. And that brings us to the importance of growing social media and understanding the reason behind it. Eventually, a well-established social media platform is one, which not only has a huge following but it has appealing and informative content, which is capable of turning the lives of people into something better and more interesting. When your content reaches this benchmark, your social media audience, followers, and social media start to expand, hence further opening doors for earnings.
Top Tricks to Grow Social Media Audience
Why is it Essential to Grow Your Social Media?
Nevertheless, growing social media is not essential to everyone but for many, it is, especially, if you fall in the category of business, influencer, blogger, or freelancer. These categories are mostly audience-driven and ask for reach; you must have significant reach to be successful. Only social media makes it possible for you to grow your strings through mass marketing. Social media allows you to nurture your social media audience in the best way, and you feel connected to them even being far from geographically. The people who understand the importance of growing social media tend to make many efforts to make it possible. To get famous and successful rapidly, they purchase TikTok likes or Instagram followers from websites.
What are Some of the Ways to Grow Your Social Media?
1. Hold a Contest – Holding a contest is often the best way to connect with the audience. The audience always shows up their presence in something interesting. This is a way you can get a new audience as well as engage your existing audience. Some examples of social media contests you can hold.
- Caption Contest – Ask your audience to caption your posts. Se rules, the best caption will win or the one with the highest number of likes.
- Comment and Win – Ask questions through your posts and the correct answer or the one close to it will win the contest.
- Photo Contest – Ask your audience to select the best photos of you from the option. Either choose one or the photo with the most likes will win.
- Q&A – Hold Q&A sessions on your stories, and the best answer will win the session.
These are some of the contests or sessions you can hold to keep your social media audience engaged, and provide them with something interesting from time to time.
2. Include Visuals with Every Post – Visuals are high-performers on social media, they keep the viewer twig to your posts. Adding visuals instantly catches the attention, and if you use relevant photos with relevant captions then what is better than that? You have already mastered the technique to captivate more and more audiences. Here are some stats which are enough to explain the importance of visuals in a post.
- Content with relevant images racks up to 94% more viewers than the one without images.
- Compared to other content, visual content is likely to be shared with more than 40% of the usual content.
- Visual contents are highly appealing than the content without visuals, visual content retains the attention and gets stored in the mind.
- Instagram photos show faces getting 38% more likes than those without faces.
3. Upload More Videos – Videos are said to be more engaging than photos. So, if you can, then it is a good idea to create some forms of short videos to maximize engagement. You can give an insight into yourself and your life through short videos, this way the social media audience will feel more connected to you. Videos allow you to concisely capture viewers in the first few seconds themselves.
4. Be Active in Listening and Responding to Your Audience – Your audience needs your response on Facebook or Instagram on the same day they reach out to you. Therefore, your job is to be available for them whenever they seek you. Delay responding or not responding will simply make you lose your audience and make an impression of you being unaccountable to them. Hence, in order to gain and retain your social media audience listening and responding is necessary.
5. Keep Updating Your Bio and Profile Photos – Your bio and your profile photo are a small glimpse of you and your profile. Make sure you keep switching them from time to time. You can use your bio as an update section for your latest uploads of photos and videos, you can share links to your website or YouTube in your bio to encourage reach on your several social media handles as well. Moreover, your profile pictures are the most viewed photos of you, so be yourself in them.
Also Read: 5 TERRIFIC SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TIPS
6. Give People a Reason to Follow You – And here we are, on the most important point to follow. Nothing on social media is without reason, and if you chose to go without reason, you will be simply trolled on social media. Therefore, if you are not willing to get in this position, always create content that is worth watching and spending time on. You should impact, influence, and inspire people to do better. And this reason is enough to convince people to follow you.
Getting famous and growing on social media has many perks. You never know how it can change your life overnight, social media has this power. Ultimately, this power of social media is driven by us only. And we are the deciders of whether we can make something big from it or not. At times, it gets challenging as well because many people feel frustrated when they do not see themselves growing on social media, the way it can build you, it can also destroy you. And for this reason, we came up with easy and very basic methods to grow your profile on social media without getting a mental burden. Apart from being simple, these methods can be highly effective, you just have to ensure the quality and consistency of your posts.
Comment below your opinion about the article. Keep visiting Bloggie Land for more such interesting articles.